Forums

Home Forums Unit 2 Forum Between Peruvian pisco, Chilean pisco, Singani and Grappa, which do you prefer to drink neat? Which do you prefer to mix in cocktails? Explain why.

• Between Peruvian pisco, Chilean pisco, Singani and Grappa, which do you prefer to drink neat? Which do you prefer to mix in cocktails? Explain why.

Colten Watkins updated 3 months, 3 weeks ago 6 Members · 5 Replies
  • Meg McFarland

October 18, 2020 at 11:47 pm

Test

• marius didier brunet watanabe

July 5, 2022 at 6:25 pm

Peruvian Pisco

*Mosto verde is perfect to drink neat, could be any of the grapes varieties, smooth and rich in flavor.

*Acholado or Quebranta for cocktails such as pisco sour, algarrobina, chilcano, you can name it. it always goes well.

• John Douglass

July 6, 2022 at 7:32 pm

I prefer Peruvian Pisco for both neat pours and cocktails because of the distinct terroir-driven flavor profile in each bottle.

• Sebastián Diaz

December 13, 2023 at 8:46 pm

i would ever choose Peruvian Pisco, Grappa isnt my taste and is not what im looking for! We all know mosto verde is perfect to drink neat so far!

• Colten Watkins

March 29, 2024 at 11:12 pm

Haven’t yet tried singani, but my sample size of one grappa leaves me with no choice.

Pisco!

The only grappa I’ve had is Bellini’s grappa del chianti which I have heard isn’t the best example.

I still need to track down a good mosto verde too! I love italia quebranta and quebranta pisco so far. I think quebranta is a little more predictable in coctails, but the fruitiness in italia really shines in sweeter drinks!

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by  Colten Watkins. Reason: redundant phrasing fixed

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now